On this page we collected interesting information about Kaarst and the sourrounding area. Of course we are very happy to give you further advice.
- Deutsches Haus 20 m – German cuisine and a cold beer..
- Cava 50 m – Greek restaurant
- il Trio 0,3 km – Italian restaurant and bar
- Bürgerkeller 0,3 km – specialties from the Rhine region
- Ristorante Daniela 0,7 km – Italian cuisine with a cozy atmosphere
- Salumeria Cassucci 0,8 km – Italian delicacy store and restaurant with an open kitchen
- Dyonisos 0,8 km – Greek restaurant with typical atmosphere
- La Fonda 2,5 km – Spanish restaurant at the golf course “Duvenhof“
- It is possible to start running right at the hotel.
- Fitness studio Health City, about 2 km
- Golf club Duvenhof, Willich, about 2,5 km
- Golfclub Meerbusch, about 4 km
- Golfclub Birkhof, about 6 km
- Skihall Neuss, ca. 12 km
- Karneval – Experience the famous “fifth season” in the Rhineland
- Schützenfest in Kaarst – St. Sebastianus Schützenbruderschaft . Traditional festival with big parades. It was founded in 1450.
- Neusser Bürgerschützenfest in August – Biggest Schützen event is also broadcasted on television.
- Kaarst Total – First weekend of September. It is the biggest city festival in the Rhine area. Many bands play on different stages and the festival attracts thousands of visitors every year.
Culture / Professional Sports
- Museum Insel Hombroich – “Art parallel to Nature”, Neuss-Holzheim, ca. 12 km
- Esprit Arena Düsseldorf – Only 20 minutes by car. Experience live sport events and world famous bands.